***CHECK FITMENT BEFORE ORDERING*** - See below for instructions
***This Ultra Low Profile rail was designed to fit 99% of small rail mounted devices/accessories secured via a single screw. Devices/accessories with quick release features such as Holographic Optics will not fit without modification to the device/accessory. In other words, if you got a typical front sight 99% chance it'll work.**
- Mounts on the M-Lok handguard
- Once mounted, the top of the Ultra Low Profile Rail is the same as the receiver's rail (absolute cowitness between front and rear sights can be easily achieved)
- Designed to fit most front backup sights (BUS) secured via a single screw
- 1x Low Profile Front Optic Rail Mount
- 2x M-Lok Screw/Nut
- Rail Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- M-Lok Fastener Material: Black Oxide Steel
- Weight: 0.3oz (8.1g)
- Height: 0.246" (6.25mm)
What you will need
- Hex Key Wrench
- Blue Loctite (Recommended)
- Free USPS First Class Shipping to US (2-3 Business Days with Tracking)
- Free Canada Post Letter Mail Shipping (5-7 Business Days without Tracking) **Premium Canadian Shipping available upon request email: cay(at)createdbycay.com
*** All prices in USD ***
Fitment Check (Caliper and Standard Rail Required)
- Mount the standard rail to the handguard.
- Measure the distance from the top of the rail to the top surface of the handguard, this should be between 0.367-0.388" (9.32-9.85mm). Subtract this number by 0.246"/6.25mm, this is your minimum clearance required for the next step below.
- Mount the the device/accessory (Ex. Front Sight) to the standard rail.
- Measure the clearance between the top of the Hand Guard and the device/accessory. This clearance must be larger than the number calculated above for the device/accessory to be compatible with this Ultra Low Profile Rail.
- Example: Measured Standard Rail to Handguard = 0.380" (9.65mm)
- Minimum Clearance Calculation: 0.380"-0.246"=0.134" (9.65mm-6.25mm=3.4mm
- Measured Clearance: 0.150" (3.81mm), larger than the minimum 0.134" (3.4mm) calculated above ===> SETUP COMPATIBLE
- Alternatively a 9/64" drill bit can also be used as an approximate gauge. If the shank of the 9/64" drill bit can fit in between the Hand Guard and the device/accessory, the Ultra Low Profile Rail is 99.9% compatible.